Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Staff blog

Hey Everyone,

No time for a long blog tonight but just wanted to check in really quickly. We were making final preparations in the house tonight to get ready for our first group that will be flying in tomorrow. The whole team is pretty pumped but this is when the summer starts to get crazy. Luckily the first group is pretty small, 35 high schoolers I think. I also spent a decent amount of time today working on our devotionals for the week.

ALSO, fyi our summer staff has started a blog of our own! Check it out at http://summerstaff09-harmons.blogspot.com. I'm kinda in charge of it so i've already made the first post.

I hope everyone is doing well-- I've been thinking about a lot of you this week and praying for you as well.

Until later,

AdamE

1 comment:

  1. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:13

    ReplyDelete